We gather initial requirements during an introductory call or meeting. The project gets a size assessment to clarify the approximate budget and time range for its implementation.
- List of high-level requirements
- Project size assessment
- Workshop proposal, SOW (Statement of Work)
Together we define existing and desired business processes, transform business needs into functional requirements, identify risks and limitations, create the initial vision of the architecture and technology stack to be used.
- Documented features and requirements for MVP
- Clickable prototype for most important system use-cases (optional)
- Project plan with risks, budgeting and release strategy
- Development proposal, SOW (Statement of Work)
Once the project is confirmed for implementation we gather a product engineering team, assign a dedicated project manager and business analyst. We use agile methodologies for iterative development and close communication between the project team and the client.
- The product ready for production deployment
- Product documentation describing features
- Technical documentation (optional)
- Release plan
When the product is ready for production release, we plan out the launch in sync with marketing, sales, DevOps and customer support teams. We also set up system health checks and define support and maintenance processes to ensure smooth operation of the system.
- Product launch in production environment
- Support and maintenance processes
It all starts with the successful launch. We offer support and maintenance services, as well as dedicated and extended teams that help you grow and expand your product further.
- Support and Maintenance process
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) contract
- Dedicated/Extended Team proposal